Flatbread & Pizza Bread Mix
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh-baked bread - except eating fresh-baked bread.
You’ll love our Flatbread Baking Mix from the moment you pull your hot low carb bread out of the oven. Ready in as little as 15 minutes, this bread has just 1.4g net carbs per serving, and it’s bread! Real bread! It’s bread you can make into a sandwich, bagels, biscuits, pizza, or an English muffin, or you can make toasted pita chips out of the leftovers... if there are any leftovers. We’re a little crazy for this bread, and you will be, too. Our CEO used it to make his first sandwich after four years on the keto diet, and he practically cried over his turkey, cheddar and tomato — but it wasn’t the turkey that made him sniffle. It was the fact that he could eat bread again. You can too!
Keto Flatbread and Pizza Bread Mix Ingredients
- High in fiber
- 4g Protein per serving
- Versatile! Make pizza, sandwiches, English muffins, baked brie—anything you're craving!
- Only 1.4 net carbs, gluten free, diabetic & keto friendly
We think it’s the best low carb bread you’ll ever have!
The Best Keto Flatbread Mix
- Delicious, fresh-baked flavor without all the carbs! (say goodbye to your grainy, spongy bread replacements)
- History in the Baking: compared to other brands, this bread mix takes the slice
- Keto & diabetic-friendly, high fiber, gluten free ALL without compromising on taste!
- Tastes like your favorite comfort food: a warm slice of pizza, a bouncy burger bun, the perfect calzone crust...whatever transports you to your happy place, we got you
The Best Way to Make Keto Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine flatbread mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ¼” - ⅓” thick
- Cut into 12 4” squares and place on baking sheet
- Optional: Let rise 1 hour for best flavor
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Mix dough following steps 1-3 above and roll into 12” round. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, remove pizza crust from oven and add toppings, then return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.