Keto Chocolate Cake Mix
Enjoy a great-tasting, Chocolate Keto Decadent Dessert without the guilt. Now, you can make healthy decadent Keto desserts that are both carb-conscious and diabetic-friendly! Our Keto Decadent Dessert Mix is so effortlessly versatile. You can easily make this Keto dessert into a chocolate mousse, pie filling, parfait layer, or into frozen fudge pops. It’s easy to think of new ways to enjoy a chocolate treat this good. It’s gluten-free and has no added sugar. Make it dairy-free by simply adding almond milk and coconut oil.
- Dark Chocolate Keto Decadent Dessert makes a velvety, rich dark chocolate indulgence with only 1.3g net carbs per serving.
- Gluten and dairy-free, no added sugar, keto, and diabetic friendly.
Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar, gives our Keto Decadent Desserts a pure, clean, taste that makes the chocolate flavors dark, rich, and downright delicious. Plus, each mix contains 10g of gut-friendly prebiotic fiber per serving!
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb desserts convenient and delicious. We made our Dark Chocolate Keto Decadent Dessert because everyone deserves a little chocolate indulgence.
Keto Decadent Dessert Mix Instructions
- Combine dessert mix with 1 cup almond milk, stir. Wait 3 minutes, then stir until smooth
- Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until there are no visible granules (3-5 minutes). Do not boil
- Remove from heat, add butter (or coconut oil) and stir until blended. Stir in 1 additional cup almond milk and ¼ cup heavy cream (or more almond milk)
- Pour into 6 half-cup ramekins or medium bowl. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight
Serve cold with keto whipped cream.
For pie or cake filling, omit the second cup of nut milk in step 3.
Keto Decadent Dessert Mix Tips & Tricks
- Top it with toasted pecans for a chocolate turtle dessert, or even use it as a dip for crispy bacon! It’s so easy to make, you can experiment with new chocolate tastes every day.
- And get more keto decadent dessert recipe ideas!