Vitamin D3 1,000 IU 180/SG
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1,000 IU) contains cholecalciferol vitamin D3 to support strong bones and teeth, as well as maintaining healthy nerves and muscles.
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Support for calcium and vitamin C absorption
- Supports the immune system
- Supports maintaining healthy nerves and muscles
- Manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada
- Suitable for vegetarians
Vitamin D is called "the sunshine vitamin" because we can usually get it from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. People who live far away from the equator may not make enough vitamin D in their skin during long, gloomy winters. This vitamin is essential for bone development and is needed for calcium and vitamin C absorption and supports the nervous system. It plays a dual role as both a vitamin and a hormone.